Sat, May 20|
Valor Series and Free RockBox Workout
Join us at House of Brews for a free workout by RockBox, free food from Swig and Swine, seminars and fitness vendors. The Valor Series is an initiative sponsored by EPC and WarriorWOD focused on building a resilient community around our Lowcountry Heroes.
Time & Location
May 20, 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Charleston, 2376 Ashley River Rd, Charleston, SC 29414, USA
About the event
Valor Series events will be open to active and veteran members of the Military, First Responders, their families, and the community. Come join us for free food and beer. We will have amazing vendors and partners on-site as well.
Charleston Valor Series! Exercise as a Prescription for Post-Traumatic Stress. Seminar Topics will address fitness topics that help our heroes overcome the symptoms of their invisible wounds.
Fitness Resources and Vendors on-site
- For Active Duty, Veterans, 1st Responders, and LEO
- Veteran /1st Responder nonprofits
- 100% of raffles proceeds and donations go to supporting WarriorWOD’s programs helping our heroes recover from PTSD.
- Registration Opens – Now (All tickets pre-purchased online)
- 11 am FREE Workout hosted by RockBox Fitness
- 12 pm Finish Workout/Show up/ Check-in
- 1 pm Guest Speakers
- 1:30 pm Food Served (THANK YOU, SWIG & SWINE)
- Vendors and Fitness Resources will be on site the duration of the event
****If you are planning to workout, Please arrive before 11 am
Active Duty, Veteran, and 1st Responder Nonprofits welcome.
Want to be a vendor for this event? Work for a charity? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
If you have any questions that are not answered on this page, please contact email@example.com
FREE RockBox Workout (Optional
Check in/Meet & Greet
Free however donations are encouraged. 100% go to supporting veterans' recovery from Post Traumatic StressPay what you want+Service feeSale ended