Sat, Feb 25|
Valor Series and Free Workout (Charleston, SC)
The Valor Series is an initiative sponsored by EPC and WarriorWOD focused on building a resilient community around our Lowcountry Heroes.
Time & Location
Feb 25, 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Indigo Reef, 2079 Wambaw Creek Unit 1, Charleston, SC 29492, USA
About the event
Valor Series events will be open to active and veteran members of the Military, First Responders, their families, and the community. Join us for free food and beer. We will have amazing vendors and partners on-site as well.
Charleston Valor Series! Exercise as a Prescription for Post-Traumatic Stress. Seminar Topics will address fitness topics that help our heroes overcome the symptoms of their invisible wounds.
"Resiliency after Service"
Dan Ramsey, Owner Elite Performance Concepts, USMC
Phil Palmer, Founder WarriorWOD, USMC
Fitness Resources and Vendors on-site
- For Active Duty, Veterans, 1st Responders, and LEO
- Veteran /1st Responder nonprofits
- 100% of raffles proceeds and donations go to supporting WarriorWOD’s programs helping our heroes recover from PTSD.
- Registration Opens – Now (All tickets pre-purchased online)
- 11 am FREE Workout hosted by Camp Gladiator (Optional)
- 12 pm Finish Workout/Show up/ Check-in
- 1 pm Guest Speakers
- 1:30 pm Food Served (THANK YOU SWIG & SWINE)
- Vendors and Fitness Resources will be onsite the duration of the event
****If you are planning to workout, Please arrive before 11am
Active Duty, Veteran and 1st Responder Nonprofits welcome.
Want to be a vendor for this event? Work for a charity? Simply send email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
If you have any questions that are not answered on this page, please contact email@example.com
FREE Camp Gladiator Workout (OptionalIndigo Reef
Check in/Meet & GreetIndigo Reef
Free however donations are encouraged. 100% go to supporting veterans' recovery from Post Traumatic StressPay what you want+Service feeSale ended