Sat, Nov 04|
Location is TBD
Valor Series and Free Workout (Charleston, SC)
The Valor Series is an initiative sponsored by EPC and WarriorWOD focused on building a resilient community around our Lowcountry Heroes.
Time & Location
Nov 04, 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Location is TBD
About the event
Valor Series events will be open to active and veteran members of the Military, First Responders, their families, and the community. Come join us for free food and beer. We will have amazing vendors and partners on-site as well.
Charleston Valor Series! Exercise as a Prescription for Post-Traumatic Stress. Seminar Topics will address fitness topics that help our heroes overcome symptoms of their invisible wounds.
Fitness Resources and Vendors on-site
- For Active Duty, Veterans, 1st Responders, and LEO
- Veteran /1st Responder nonprofits
- 100% of raffles proceeds and donations go to supporting WarriorWOD’s programs helping our heroes recover from PTSD.
- Registration Opens – Now (All tickets pre-purchased online)
- 11 am FREE Workout hosted by TBD (Optional)
- 12 pm Finish Workout/Show up/ Check-in
- 1 pm Guest Speakers
- 1:30 pm Food Served (THANK YOU SWIG & SWINE)
- Vendors and Fitness Resources will be onsite the duration of the event
****If you are planning to workout, Please arrive before 11am
Active Duty, Veteran and 1st Responder Nonprofits welcome.
Want to be a vendor for this event? Work for a charity? Simply send email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
If you have any questions that are not answered on this page, please contact email@example.com
FREE Camp Gladiator Workout (Optional
Check in/Meet & Greet
- Sale ends: Nov 04, 5:00 PM
Free however donations are encouraged. 100% go to supporting veterans' recovery from Post Traumatic Stress$+Service fee